Sunday, November 11, 2007

Personal Space

Can you sense when someone is behind you? Do you need your personal space? This morning at Starbucks I was standing in line, my boyfriend in front of me. I felt someone come up behind me. And I mean really close. I saw my boyfriend turn around and look. His expression said it all....I had to turn around. And when I did the man behind me kinda freaked. I wasn't who he thought I was. He recognized me as his "friend" from the back of my hair..."You have the same haircut". He kindly apologized, and I accepted. Thinking about it now I wonder why he couldn't have just said "Hi" instead of breathing down my neck.

There are times when I understand that their isn't a lot of space so you must squish together. But sometimes when I'm in line at Starbucks or other stores I feel like my personal space gets violated. Why must you stand within 6 inches when you have enough room to fit a semi behind you.... Thats when I use to flick my hair (when it was longer) or I throw my purse up on my shoulders and "oops" I didn't mean to hit you....haha....ok I did. Until next time Buckers!

2 comments:

blondecrazygurl said...

LMAO. That is so funny...I get like that too. I am constantly thinking, "dude...you are in my bubble". You know what I hate the most is the type of people that when talking to you feel like they have to be 6 inches from your face or something. Then you take a step back and the follow you! Damn invaders...

Angie said...

Ew! Creepy!!

Looks like we share the same layout, I tried one from pyzam, but went to change it and all of my side bar thingy's were bye bye! So I found this was a cool looking layout, and got it. Found your blogger, and woah, great minds think alike!